- It is the author(s)' responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they have been used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is not acceptable by JADHUR.
- The relevant members of the editorial team routinely screen all submitted articles through Turnitin for similarity index and plagiarism.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author(s)' previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks and be properly cited.
- The similarity index shall not exceed 10% (overall similarity).
- The author(s) must declare in the author agreement form that the similarity index is 10% or less.
- The similarity index from a single source shall not exceed more than 3%.
- In case the manuscript has a similarity index of more than 10%, it will either be rejected or left at the discretion of the editorial committee for the purposes of conditional acceptance.
- The author(s) may be provided a chance to fairly address the similarity index according to the journal's requirements.
United Frontiers Publisher Journals Required Declaration of Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Scientific Writing
- Authors should disclose the use of any generative AI tools or services in the writing process. This includes tools such as language models, and text generators as listed following AI Generative Tools and many more;
- Authors should disclose and specify the tool or service used and the extent to which it was used in the writing process. For example, authors could indicate whether they used the tool to generate text, to provide feedback on their writing, or to help them brainstorm ideas.
- Authors should discuss the impact of the generative AI tool or service on their writing. This could include discussing how the tool helped them to improve their writing or how it may have influenced the content or style of their writing.
- Authors should provide complete citations for any generative AI tools or services they used. This information can help readers to understand the tools that were used and to evaluate the impact of the tools on the writing.
- This declaration does not apply to essential tools for checking grammar, spelling, references, etc. There is no need to add a statement if there is nothing to disclose.
Declaration Statement of Generative AI:
The author(s) of this work used the [name of tool or service] to [reason or the parts of the manuscript prepared with the assistance of AI tools, remember: Grammar checking tools and Referencing tools do not require to declared]. After using this tool or service, the author(s) reviewed and edited the content as needed and take(s) full responsibility for the publication’s content.